Friday, July 20, 2007

Rotary of Pantai Valley's Installation Dinner

Quote of the event: "Trying to tie a ribbon for my dress is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life!"

Went and attended the Rotary of Pantai Valley's Installation Dinner last Saturday, and it was held at the Sime Darby Convention Centre (note: before you all ask where is the place, it's near KLGCC :P). Had to pick up Mei and Shal before heading over to the venue, and guess what! I figured that Mei would take ages to make-up, and at 6pm I was still waiting for her to get ready, and after that right to Shal at Mid Valley. Incidentally, Shal got a L'occitane promotion leaflet and mind you, L'occitane beats Body Shop's products any time. Edward, u might want to change from Body Shop products to L'occitane products...tsk tsk tsk XD.

The food was great, judging from Mei, David, Jon, James and a few others (including me) were eating like a bunch of convicts who had just been released after spending like 10-20 years inside there. Aha. Honestly, the whole event, if not for the food and Raqib's performance of Goo Goo Dolls - Sympathy, I would have knocked myself on the wall to escape from the karaoke sessions...

p/s: The pics were rompak-ed from Mei, forgot to bring camera that night.


Some of the Board of Directors for the Rotaract Club of Taylor's Business School

Seriously, I bet that these two takes more picture in a month than a wedding studio does!

Wonder what they were all watching on their mobile phone...? Naughty naughty. XD

No comments: