Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Parcel for Topher L S W?

Yesterday after coming back from the Natwest Bank on campus, went and checked my mailbox for any important letters for myself. Surprisingly there were not any important mails in my mailbox at all, but just a small note left there by the 24-hour reception, stating that there was a parcel for me.

Was quite curious on who had sent the parcel, but upon immediately reading from the note left by the reception, the name read as Topher L S W. That hit me in the head, only one person calls me by that, that is the Panda aka Ms Felicia Yeow Xinyi. Hahah, wanted to collect the parcel right away, but reception was kinda lazy, telling me that the time for collection was from 9am - 11am and 6pm to 8pm.

No choice but to wait, and when finally collected and opened the parcel, there it was. A simple, yet elegant gift from her. Want to know what it was? Scroll down...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: