Thursday, December 13, 2007

AMA Assignment down, 4 more to go...

*Lets out a sigh of relief* Phew...Managed to complete the assignment, review the flow of the essay and managed to squeeze 2486 words out of the maximum 2500 words for my assignment.

What can I say? It's more challenging than Year One's and Year Two's assignments that I had did previously but nonetheless it proved to be quite challenging as no assignments had made me or any of my friends to stay awake for 1-2 nights just to complete the assignment.

It's safely inside the assignment postbox beside the Cribbs Cafe at the Bristol Business School (BBS) reception. Let's hope for the best results for this piece of work. Oh and yeah, that picture down there was what was submitted to the assignment postbox ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Relevance Lost - The Rise and Fall of Management Accounting + Sleepless nights = AMA Assignment

No comments: